Scrappy’s services the mining industry.
Mining equipment and heavy-duty vehicles and machinery are a prime source of ferrous materials (steel) and are suitable for shredding and recycling. Scrappy’s collects, buys, and recycles all mining equipment.
We provide an experienced consulting team, specialised equipment and an extensive fleet of trucks to collect, dismantle and transport large scale mining equipment, machinery and parts for recycling. We work cohesively with onsite crews to minimise the impact on your productivity and provide documentation for your compliance to confirm that the machinery has been responsibly recycled.
Services we offer:
- Dismantle and deconstruct, extensive building and machinery
- Transport heavy-duty mining equipment, vehciles and machionery for recycling
- Arrange regular collections to service site metal waste management
- Bins to manage workplace health and safety compliance
- Recycling plans for sustainability compliance
At Scrappy’s Metal Recycling Pty Ltd it is our priority to provide the highest level of scrap metal recycling services to all of our domestic, commercial and industrial customers. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and dedication to customer service.
Scrappy’s buys the full range of scrap for recycling including copper, lead, stainless steel, scrap white-goods, brass, nickel, steel, aluminium, PVC and wire. Plus scrap cars, industrial and mining machinery, radiators, batteries, pipes, off-cuts, extrusion, pressings and more.